- Are you really interested in whatever you are asked to do?
- Do you realistically have the time?
- Will adding this activity create unnecessary stress?
- Are you seeking approval?
- Are you thinking of what is best for you?
It's OK to say: "I need to check my schedule and get back to you." Gently saying "NO" will help you maintain balance in your personal, family and work life.
Just remember to be kind to yourself.
Live, Laugh, Love and Grow
By Danielle Manibog
I welcome any questions, sharing or comments you may have.
© Copyright 2018 Tidbits Books. All rights reserved.