Tidbits 4a Better Life
7 Favorite Quotes + One
To quote is to repeat (a passage, phrase, words, etc.) from a book, author, speech or the like, usually with acknowledgement of the source.
I find that reading quotes can often inspire and motivate us and at times even help us reach a calming plain after one of life's events.
* "Be the change you want to see in the world"~ Gandhi
* "Nothing is impossible; the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" Audrey Hepburn
* "You are never to old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."~ C.S. Lewis
* "Forgiveness is not an occasional act: it is an attitude."~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
* "Nobody can bring you peace but yourself."~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
* "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."~ Wayne Dyer
* "People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously.
This is how character is built."~ Eleanor Roosevelt
and Note to Self: "I don't have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time.
I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done.~ tinybuddha.com
Hope you enjoyed these Quotes.
Love, Laugh, Live and Grow
By Danielle Manibog
I welcome any questions, sharing or comments you may have.
© Copyright 2018-2020 Tidbits Books. All rights reserved.